Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Little Sketchy...

So, I started sketching and drawing! It all started when I had a 2 week long training for work. I found that it helped me to listen more actively if I was drawing and sketching while listening at the same time. I bought a pack of 24 colored pencils and a blank sketch book and went to work! These are some of my drawings, what do you think?








Tomatoes!

Beachy Scene


I love drawing the mountains and landscapes, because the mountains are all around me here in Anchorage, although I have been trying to draw a variety of different things. I hope to continue to work on sketching and drawing, especially people and faces. I have another 2 week training coming up so hopefully I can continue to work on my new hobby! I hope to use it as a stress reliever and to continue to work at it to make myself better. Art was never my thing, this is the first time I have even started drawing, but it is definitely fun!


Let me know your thoughts, ideas, and favorite drawings so I can continue to improve! :)


What is a hobby that YOU would like to try?  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment