Saturday, March 3, 2012

Come Fly With Me

So, Tony and I went flying in a tiny airplane! For Tony's birthday last December, I bought him a flying lesson. The first time I tried to surprise him, the weather was too snowy for a flight so we waited for a good weekend in February and it turned out perfect! While Tony was learning how to fly up front, I was busy in the back snapping pictures of the beautiful mountains and sunset. :)

Look how small the airplane is!


We had a great instructor! He was a believer and wanted to become a pilot to do missionary work. 












I got to listen to them talk up front so I could hear what was going on!
Good job Tony! Our instructor even said he was smooth with the controls :)


We had an incredible time. Tony got to learn how to fly, and I got to take a look at Anchorage, Alaska from up above. It was an unforgettable experience but I was thankful to make it back to the ground! Now we are looking into Tony to continue taking flying lessons, so we will see. It was a beautiful day! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment